Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Truly wonderful, the mind of a child is!

Some of the most profound quotes I have ever come across, all taken from movies/books/poems/works meant mostly for children:

1. "Do, or do not. There is no try." - Yoda, Star Wars

2. "Tut tut, child. Everything has a morale, if only you can find it." - The Duchess, Alice in Wonderland

3. "It is our choices, far more than our abilities, that decide who we are." - Dumbledore, one of the Harry Potter books

4. "What are we holding on to, Sam?" "That there's some good in this world, and it's worth fighting for." - Frodo and Sam, the Lord of the Rings

5. "If I win, I'm a prodigy. If I lose, I'm mad. That's the way history is written." - Artemis Fowl, Artemis Fowl

6. "I failed again! I don't believe it!" "That's why you fail." - Luke Skywalker and Yoda, Star Wars

No comments:

Post a Comment